We’ve got a real exciting talk opportunity that has come up! The BCS has asked us if we’d be interested in a talk at the University from the Cambridge Coding Academy! We were sent a list of possible topics, and have to choose a 1st, 2nd and 3rd preference. We’d like for you guys to decide which ones we want! (The 3 with the most votes will be sent to them obviously.) Feel free to vote for more than one you’d like to see!
The topics are:
- Machine Learning (27%, 11 Votes)
- Natural Language Processing (22%, 9 Votes)
- Data Visualisation (15%, 6 Votes)
- Big Data Analytics (12%, 5 Votes)
- Advanced Machine Learning techniques (7%, 3 Votes)
- Reinforcement Learning (7%, 3 Votes)
- Deep Learning (7%, 3 Votes)
- Data Analysis and Finance (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 16
We’ll leave some time for as many people to vote as possible, and we’ll let you know about the results and the talk details when we know more!
Until then, here’s CCA’s website, if you’re interested: www.cambridgecoding.com